Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday weigh in

**********Correction********
I only gained 1.5 pounds. For some reason, I thought I had lost a total of 4, which gave me a different starting weight this morning. So, since I only lost 3 total pounds, I only gained 1.5. Sometimes, I'm grateful that my memory isn't all that great.
***************************

I wish I could have used yesterday's number. But unfortunately, I can't. And what point would that serve? It certainly wouldn't be honest! So, I'm up 2.5 pounds (instead of the .5 yesterday).

Here's the good news....I know what I'm doing wrong, I just need to use a little more control and stay focused.

Here's the bad news.... Friday is Halloween and I love peanut butter cups! And Sunday my daughter is getting baptized, followed by a brunch buffet. (there will be plenty of options to make healthy choices, I just have to choose them)

One final note.....don't buy your favorite halloween candy to distribute to the kiddies....buy something you don't like. Why have temptation staring you in the face?

Hope everyone else had success this week! Go OSB!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i do that very thing.. .i buy the candy that I despise. if you feel like candy will be too much a temptation, get all the pieces out that you like... and give it away. IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!

and watch the sugar content in the red sauce!!

Giddy-Up said...

Good tip! Those are carbs I didn't think about! Thanks!!