Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Plan

So, Sunday night I'm gonna pack my food for the next day and Monday morning I'm gonna hop on the scale and see what the number is. And that's where I'll start on this long journey to health and happiness. Fortunately, I have a wonderful husband who will support me no matter what. And the extra special thing about him....it doesn't matter to him, what size I am. (lucky for me) Though, I was a "big girl" and "well-fed" when I met him. Which is why I've called him a chubby chaser occassionally. All in good fun, of course.

Please don't be offended by the terms I use here. Remember, I'm being brutally honest!

Now, I'll probably run out tomorrow and buy another bag of those stinkin cookies, because I've got 3 more days before the diet starts. I'll just pig out until then. And maybe I won't. So far, I'm not feeling the need to pig out. Maybe that's because it's almost midnight and I have to get up in 6 hours. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I don't really have a recipe for this because its super easy, but I must mention, it is NOT figure friendly. I will not be eating any of it, just making it for everyone else to eat.

make enough instant mashed potatoes for your purposes
add sour cream (as much as you like)
shredded cheese
bacon bits (i use real bacon, not fake bacon bits)

mix together and put in oven @350
time depends on how much potatoes you made. needs to be hot all the way through.
last 5 minutes put more cheese, bacon and green onion on top and put back in oven till cheese melts!

see what I mean. Potatoes are a NO NO for me right now. ESPECIALLY these!