Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

I was relieved and surprised to see a loss of 1.5 pounds this morning. I have been eating cake that was left over from the baptism. Eating cake has been the worst thing I've been doing. Thankfully, the cake is almost gone! I've also been eating too many carbs since Sunday. And I can feel it. My body feels stiffer and puffy. If that makes sense to anyone....I still need to check out the gym by my house....won't happen until later this week. My husband is out of town and I'm a single mom for the week.

Hope everyone had a successful week!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i am a single mom this week too!!! don't use that as an excuse to overeat though!!!

good job on the 1.5 lbs. feels good doesn't it. i gained a pound this week EEKKK

Giddy-Up said...

Definitely trying to keep it together this week! I even cooked tonight's dinner, last night, so I don't eat something I shouldn't! Thanks for the encouragement! I need all the help I can get! :-)